Alpha racing quick action throttle

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not 100% sure on bar ends but presume yes as you would only be replacing the throttle tube and keep the stock clip on,
thanks for the address I've sent a email asking if they can supply and if any discounts are available

I've. had a reply from from alpha saying sure they could offer a little discount, if I get back to them with numbers they can work something out.
I've still had no reply from Matt at park lane so if anyone is interested add you name to list and I'll get back to alpha and hopefully get a price!

I'll give it a few days so people can see this

1 yam-Andy

right bit of an update guys I've had a email from Matt at park lane,

Hello Andrew

I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have these in stock, they are £66.92inc I am happy to sort out some discount if there is a bulk order.

Kind Regards

Matt.

I have replied saying we have 6 people on the list so far and asked to confirm it is the 63 degree kit they have in stock, I have received an automated reply and looks like he is out of office until 9th so have to bear with me a little, if anybody else is interested just copy and paste the list and add your name
cheers

1 yam-Andy
2 N30
3 007 neil
4 Tiiimmmaaayyyy
5 Bigdave139
6 Hampy

Are they the Alpha kits Andy? I'm away from the 10th to the 18th of June so if you need the money during that time can you let me know?

in my original email to him I asked for alpha kits, as soon as I hear back I'll post something up, hopefully we can get a bit of discount on that price,

I've emailed him again today asking to confirm it's the kit we want and how much we can have then for, if still no answer I'll see if I can give them a ring

just had an email off Matt he is going to call me tomorrow so as soon as he does I'll post up an update
cheers

Guys I'm new to this forum and only just ordered my rr due in a couple of weeks can you tell me if this quick action throttle will suit my bike as it comes with heated grips.Before you hang me guys it was the only one available It was that or wait 3 months for delivery on one without heated grips.

sorry mate I've not got heated grips so not sure of there set up I'm sure a few others must have them ??

Back