Almeria 16-19 Feb 2017

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I gathered - just pulling your leg. Payment is made anyway - I'm looking forward to learning on a 600...lower terminal speeds so can concentrate on corner entry and carrying speed.

No such thing as lower terminal speeds, just brake later !! :wink-new:

I think it'll be great to hustle a 600 around, and hopefully find some of it's limits so you can learn how to maximise learning new skills... My skillset is so far removed from my bikes capability that i can easily unsettle myself, but, it's growing room!!

I look forward to seeing you guys there.

I think it'll be great to hustle a 600 around, and hopefully find some of it's limits so you can learn how to maximise learning new skills... My skillset is so far removed from my bikes capability that i can easily unsettle myself, but, it's growing room!!

I look forward to seeing you guys there.

Take instruction on day 1

If there are any hills that 600 is going to be struggling with you on it Alex. Do you get pedals?

Took me most of the afternoon to get used to the hired 600 at Andalusia. I hated it at first as was riding it like a thou but had fun after I got used to the liberties you can take on them.
Only thing was it didn't have a quickshifter

Sent from ma phone Galaxy S7

You said terminal speed lol.
Won't be doing any track days 'till back from Portimao, may well pop along to watch tho...

Its a race day from what Phil Crowey was saying, didn't know if you were in the same series.

- Sent from Mobile

Thundersport GB Championship

04 Mar 17 is the first round of the Thundersport GB Championship at Brands Hatch on the Indy Circuit.

Re: Thundersport GB Championship

04 Mar 17 is the first round of the Thundersport GB Championship at Brands Hatch on the Indy Circuit.

Yeah you're right. I was forgetting that Bananaman was in Bemsee (or something like that).

Yeah pop in and say hello. I'll be busy on doubt, but can show you some data possibly and have a brew. You can have a butchers at the bike set up, and the new 17 bike all dressed up. :):)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Up next to the cafe?
Some really good mini and midi bike riders. Smells of Lorenzo and chuppa chups :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back