Agv

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Reaction score
Anybody had any experience with agv lcd visor. Mines just arrived but has some air bubbles in the center. I bought it along with my helmet from spain so returning it is going to be a pain in the arse.
Also i cant seem to find any sort of customer support number for agv anywhere online.
It also doesnt have a gold sticker

Thanks in advance

Can't help you with the visor, but the gold sticker only appears on helmets bought within the UK.

AGV Helmets

The ACU Gold Sticker is generally only found on helmets sold in the UK. As for issues with your AGV helmet you may want to try contacting MotoDirect who are the UK distributor and may be able to help you.

www.moto-direct.com

Cheers chaps, im tempted to get the hair dryer on it

End of thread haha, ive fixed it thanks guys.
In regards to the gold tag. Im not too fussed about that as it will ruin the look of the helmet and i have another helmet that is acu approved so its all good

End of thread haha, ive fixed it thanks guys.
In regards to the gold tag. Im not too fussed about that as it will ruin the look of the helmet and i have another helmet that is acu approved so its all good

Was it a protective film over it?

im not that stupid lol. it was sealed but managed to push it out using a credit card

Who in spain did you buy from. Im looking for a replacement agv corsa and these seemed the cheapest (spain)
4e3f231d40870b308a6bf63ce3cf615d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Motocard.com
Helmet was about ?200 cheaper than anywhere else i found with free delivery, came within the week aswell

Good to know snow. I was a bit dubious but thats eased my mind a bit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yea me 2 as it seemed far too cheap compared to everywhere else but thought screw it n payed through paypal so at least i was protected a little bit

Motocard

I bought a Dainese 1pc race suit from them several years ago and it arrived via UPS within a week. They were very good to deal with and at the time they were a lot cheaper than anywhere in the UK. I've also visited one of their huge superstores in Spain. If you follow WSBK or MotoGP you will see a lot of Motocard sponsorship around the circuits especially at the Spanish rounds.

For anyone buying from Motocard.com, use code "PREMIUM" for an extra 10% off.

Back