50% discount Tyco BMW clothing

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bry641

Reaction score
As per title. Clinton enterprises giving 50% off on Tyco BMW clothing today only. Just enter tyco50 to avail of discount.

I had a look but couldn't make sense of the sizing. I'm a 40 inch chest..... M or L? Eh?

As per title. Clinton enterprises giving 50% off on Tyco BMW clothing today only. Just enter tyco50 to avail of discount.

Thanks for the code Bry, re sizing I bought a 'Large' Clinton Tyco T shirt a few months ago, I'm a 42" chest and it was tight so I'd say go for large if you're a 40"

I had a look but couldn't make sense of the sizing. I'm a 40 inch chest..... M or L? Eh?

I think it works like this. If you want, say, a T shirt, get one out that you already have that's a good fit, lay it out flat and measure it in centimetres 1 inch under the arms. The sizing should make sense then.

I think it works like this. If you want, say, a T shirt, get one out that you already have that's a good fit, lay it out flat and measure it in centimetres 1 inch under the arms. The sizing should make sense then.

Thanks snooker - I took the plunge earlier and ordered a L body warmer, so if it's too big it'll be making its way to a forum member at a discount no doubt :).

If anyone's still interested there's another 50% off voucher for this weekend, it covers the tyco gear and also monster and Suzuki I think.

MOTO50

I got a body warmer delivered last week and it's very good value for money at half price.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back