2017 Forum meet Ideas?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think Id prefer just a blast out on the roads Soof/Alex... Cadwell is a trek and a half.. but im no humbug so would need to assess it nearer the time...

Sent from Galaxy S7

You were talking about a trip to Switzerland a couple of weeks ago Stuart, so it must be the thought of going on track with the riding gods that's putting you off lol.

Lol.. Switzerland is right on the cards for me... Im not going myself tho...DL84 and a couple of my chums expressed a bit of interest.. so need to see whos up for it..if it involves sunny weather and motorcycles im up for anything...

Sent from Galaxy S7

Last edited:
Im up for a few days riding in Yorkshire, can only do dates in June 10th to 18th. I dont mind leading a group up to Yorkshire from the South East maybe 1 day up, 2/3 days riding and 1 day home. Could end in Cadwell on the Sunday 18th but I have to be back that evening.
Other than that I have quite a few weeks off this year if the above doesn't suit.

Last edited:
Good stuff. I was thinking about this last night and I feel a forum meet on Sunday 18th June somewhere in Lincs (MacRR - suggestions?) would be good???

Anyone who wants to make their way up north to York prior to that (perhaps the Friday / Saturday) I would be happy to organise a couple of ride outs and evening activities in town.

Anyone who wants to go on to the trackday at Cadwell on the Monday can do so if they wish.

That way everyone is free to make their own arrangements for what they fancy doing with the 'main event' being the meet up on the Sunday?

What do you all reckon??

Game. That would work better for me just going sunday. Sound

Sounds good to me, Chris Walker Kawasaki in Grantham a good place to meet as it has an excellent indoor cafe, plenty of place to park, is about 30 seconds off the A1 but also very close to some excellent A&B roads heading north.

Sounds good to me, Chris Walker Kawasaki in Grantham a good place to meet as it has an excellent indoor cafe, plenty of place to park, is about 30 seconds off the A1 but also very close to some excellent A&B roads heading north.

Hmmm. Let's have a BMW S1000RR meet up at a Kawasaki dealership? Devils advocate....

BMW dealer in Pboro not so good! All kinds of bike clubs drop in there as its got good facilities (and MCN dealer of the year), Chris has worked on my bike and welcomes everyone :) Will think of some alternatives too

Last edited:
BMW dealer in Pboro not so good! All kinds of bike clubs drop in there as its got good facilities (and MCN dealer of the year), Chris has worked on my bike and welcomes everyone :) Will think of some alternatives too

I'm sold on that one MacRR :). CW Kawasaki it is.

How's about black n white bikes just outside Louth , cafe next door . Sorry can't remember name of road of cafe name! But good roads all round.

Im up for a few days riding in Yorkshire, can only do dates in June 10th to 18th. I dont mind leading a group up to Yorkshire from the South East maybe 1 day up, 2/3 days riding and 1 day home. Could end in Cadwell on the Sunday 18th but I have to be back that evening.
Other than that I have quite a few weeks off this year if the above doesn't suit.
Im out on this now, needed to book another trip.

Back