Hi from Norwich!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Rod

Reaction score
Have owned a GEN 3 for two years and took up track day riding in that time.

Also have a 2006 red Blade and a 2020 S1000RR M on 500 miles waiting to be de-restricted.

GEN 3 is a road bike and I have just fitted a race seat, lithium battery and removed the rear pegs.
Cannot wait to get back on track. Hoping for June and I have mid June booked at Cadwell and a couple of Portimao?s later this year.

I am literally blown away by what the GEN 3 can do on track and can?t wait to learn to push it nearer it?s limits.
I use Supercorsa SPs, no warmers as I usually ride to track and GPFAX pads.

I think the electronics are brilliant and would be wary of getting on a bike from another manufacturer, without knowing how the electronics work on the limit.

Safe riding All!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new M-Sport!

Am very glad to hear you?ve been enjoying your Gen 3 on road and track, they certainly are amazing machines [emoji41]

What?s the plan with the Blade and what have been your favourite experiences on it so far?

Fingers crossed we all get back to enjoying life on 2 wheels again soon.
Shall look forward to hearing what you think of your Gen 4 once that run-in limiter is removed!

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information [emoji846]

Latest posts

Back