Forum Meet 2018 Ideas Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I start to think about it StuartB does seem to have a magnetic attraction to bad weather. Not like your good self going skating over the Pyrennes with a GS.

Haha great comeback there Soof...

Sign me up for the May thing I'm in !.. the weather can be really changeable so maybe we can have a plan B, sometimes it can be pissing with rain on the West coast and nice and sunny in the East, if we take this into account then we can still get a meet going and if the weathers shite up my way then we can jump over to Central Belt and the East Coast.

I've two spare bedrooms if anyone needs to crash up here you can use my pad.

Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
I also remember the sun only came out when we split up on the way home, the rainclouds must have had radar lock on you and Stuart and come to think of it it followed the big man all over Europe.......

Jimmy you forgot to throw in the "I didn't eat for a week" Kebab thing, that really made my holiday lol.

Stuart

Last edited:
I also remember the sun only came out when we split up on the way home, the rainclouds must have had radar lock on you and Stuart and come to think of it it followed the big man all over Europe.......

Jimmy you forgot to throw in the "I didn't eat for a week" Kebab thing, that really made my holiday lol.

Stuart

I was keeping that beauty until someone started a "Simultaneous shitting and puking whilst riding over the Alps dressed as a Nun" thread, lol.

The Hills are alive with the sound of Stuart puking, fits in well with the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AePRD1Ud3Lw

JimmyMac

Lol..I never knew you were a Julie Andrews fan Jimmy..by christ you love your videos... "The hills are alive with... Stuart shitting" .actually goes just as well hahahaha

Weekend of 19/20th of May for the NC500 then for any that fancy coming, I will start a separate thread for that. Sounds like a few will be up for it.

What about a day meet as well, maybe in August somewhere more central/midlands sort of thing for everyone?

My mistake I didnt post the update to this thread. Sorry beavis.

The NC500 trip is now discussed in the premier members area for privacy reasons, updates on the plan will be posted on the Meets area under a new thread which is public:

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?11854-NC500-Forum-Trip-May-19-21-2018&p=107299#post107299

Anyone is welcome. I have ridden a few little bits of the route myself and it is superb, if you can make it you really should.

So far: it will be that weekend but maybe over 3 days. Route extended slightly to start near Edinburgh on Saturday and finish near Glasgow on Monday. You will need 2 nights accommodation along the route if you do what we do.

Last edited:
Back