2017 10k already

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GixxerChuck

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
With the gap with the 15 when it was stolen would have been on 50k on it now! Will be having the 12k service some time in October

Wow, maybe you should get a job a bit closer :) It'd save you a fortune on fuel/tyres/servicing/depreciation and of course it'd make you a lot less wrinkly as you wouldnt be smiling as much...

I would be interested in who had the highest miles on their RR, If serviced correctly, im sure you can get some big numbers, my 15 plate has 13600 still feels brand new

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Very encouraging to see these high miles, @steadynow, 47K! - well played.

Mileage

Whilst not road mileage mine has done 8,000+ track miles and is still going strong.

Re: Mileage

Whilst not road mileage mine has done 8,000+ track miles and is still going strong.
thats even more impressive. did you see phil crowes fb post last week regarding bmw race engines and refresh milage?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

thats even more impressive. did you see phil crowes fb post last week regarding bmw race engines and refresh milage?

HM Racing have an engine in that's 4k old and needed big ends rebuilt. :eek:

HM Racing have an engine in that's 4k old and needed big ends rebuilt. :eek:
yeah phil was saying 5/6k and should be "inspected"

Engine Refresh

Mine may be going to him over the winter for an engine check and RCK providing I'm back in the UK. I'm not overly concerned as I'm not running a SSTK 4.2 specification or higher race engine where you really do have to monitor mileage closely.

My bike isn't 5 week old yet and I have 1800 miles in it. Just been to the homeland - Germany on her and had a trip thu the Black Forest in the rain. Forgot to change modes and ran it in race !! Loved it Heading to Italy to watch MotoGP then ride back thru France. By the time I get home she will be 45 days old and have about 4100 miles on Not bad for a bird !!

Thank you for your kind reply, but I'm having too much fun on my own ��

Back now. 4005 miles on clock and 8 weeks old on Friday Best start saving up for my second service !!

My 11 is feeling tight as a drum only 22k on it though, hopefully stays that way.

Latest posts

Back