2015 wheels

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loupe

Reaction score
I joined a while back and made a few posts but then winter came along and I wasn't in bike mode.
Now with the new RR I've renewed my interest and saw a sport model yesterday in Motor sport colours and upgraded wheels.
My question is, are the forged wheels a new design or are they from the HP4?
I'm not sure about them as I quite like the gloss standard wheels but can appreciate they are a better wheel plus they come with right angled valves which is always a bonus at petrol stations when puting air in!

Thanks for the reply. I've never ridden any BMW and my current bike is an RR9 Fireblade so I'm clueless about this model.
Reading the info on here is getting me up to speed as It looks like I'm about to spend the best part of ?17k on a new bike.
I take it the front discs are also from the HP4? as they were also different.
The black colour looks ok in pictures but looks really good when you're standing beside it but I think it's the m sport colours that's for me.

I've also ordered the m sport colours and HP4 wheels. Not long now :wink-new:

I'll bet you can't wait!
Having never ridden the previous model I've nothing to compare the new one to but I'm sure it's going to be some machine. I've never had electronics on a bike so I think it will take a while to get used to everything.
Just waiting for final figures and I should be good to go.

I pick my 2015RR up on Saturday in Msport plus forged wheels and all other factory add ons, I have hd S1K's since the first model in 2010, that bike was amazing and the 2012 even better so fair to say it has evolved again....just can't wait for better weather!!!!

I just can't wait to get out on any bike tbh, but the fact I've bought an RR is making me even worse lol

Latest posts

Back