2015 S1000rr - Right Turn Assist Pro!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my '15 I have noticed a slight veer to the right when using cruise control with no hands on the bars, but not when simply coasting with no hands on the bars. All on a private test track of course.

Old Topic resurrection? Sorry, please delete my post if this is inappropriate, as I am new here.

I picked up an 18 s1000RR recenlty. Drove about 150 miles on a 18 Japanese 1000 to get to the dealer. I had never heard about this issue whatsoever prior. So to begin my 150 mile return trip on the new s1000RR, As soon as I let the clutch out to leave for the first time and then went to make a left, i felt it.

for me, it doesn't really veer when going straight, although I have not tried Cruise control no hands, but mostly leaning left requires more effort/ resistance than leaning right. It was very weird at first. Now that I have ridden a little more, less noticeable but still there.

Was not sure if it was the bar's (the weight of the left side clip on feels heavier) or what until I stumbled onto this thread with some help in some other posts.

Still have to get used to the bike and it has been incredibly windy so testing opportunities have been limited.

The gen4 has had it’s engine moved ~5mm to the left to apparently fix this...there’s goes another feature!

Latest posts

Back