Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bmw lithium charger

Riding
    HP4

Re: Bmw lithium charger

Noco - Very good charger. You can use them on Lithium or lead batteries. I have the 4 bank charger in the garage using 120/240 voltage converter. Keeps 4 bikes happy in 1 go, 2 lithium and 2 lead at the same time. I also use several of the genius1 on the other bikes/batteries. I also have the super charger in case something goes flat. Just clip it on and away you go. They come with lots of different extension cable, croc clips and permanent battery connections with inline fuse. Highly recommended.

Re: Bmw lithium charger

Quote Originally Posted by Cupracing View Post
    Having issues uploading a photo
    Here is a link to the charger
    https://bmw.europe-moto.com/gb/motor...iABEgK3BfD_BwE
    Hi guys,

These retail at £116.00 and by the time you add shipping the total is coming out to £117.55 from that link! These are very good chargers though and If anyone is interested in getting one of these chargers I have plenty in stock and can supply to UK address for £98.60 including VAT, free postage (excluding highlands and islands, additional delivery fee will apply [sorry]) and of course the S1KRR forum 15% discount. No doubt I can squeeze a wee bit more if more than one going to same address.

PM me, email me at motorradonline@cotswoldgroup.com or give me a call on 01242 335355 (working reduced hours at the moment between 0900-1500 Monday-Thursday) if you want one of these chargers or if there is anything else I can do for you all.

Kind regards

Nick
    01242 335355