Termi GP Shorty

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you share the pricing ?

From what I see Full Arrow SS is marginally cheaper (100 gbp) vs. Full Akra SS from Omniaracing.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arrow-fu...teel-collectors-BMW-S1000RR-2019/114136662615
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Akrapovi...el-titanium-for-BMW-S1000RR-2019/143535945550

Whats the point buying Arrow - no idea.
Take your chances with Omnia Racing, I bought a set of pegs off them about 5 weeks ago their communication is non existent.. It's unlikely I will buy from them again.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Take your chances with Omnia Racing, I bought a set of pegs off them about 5 weeks ago their communication is non existent.. It's unlikely I will buy from them again.

Corona Time ? Everything is closed in Italy.

Omnia racing is excellent. I bought Ohlins, Akra, Brembo from them in past, no issues whatsoever. Stuff was always with me in 1 week.

I'd like to think that and yes Italy is badly affected, however stupidity is no excuse... on two occasions I eventually received emails back telling me I had to email another person in Omnia racing the same question !... so rather than the recipient passing the email I then had to re send to the person I was recommended to email... (Adjectives of your choice insert here)....

I eventually gave up, one of the questions was regarding a heel guard for the pegs they supplied me...that last one so far has gone unanswered, so I made my own.

They're not that big a company like mine, if you email us, all 4 people will read it and we decide who deals with it and you'll get an answer on the day... I can only judge them on what I experienced..

I mailed a company in Italy the other day about an end can and got a reply straight away...

2a4e974050f8d09c9276008807c06975.jpg

Last edited:
I know I dont own a gen4 but following you guys that have with interest,anyhow I just bought a full arrow titanium system for my gen3 off mototopgun the communication was very good
your all going to talk me through fitting it though so be prepared for more nonsense questions

Latest posts

Back