Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spider Stand Motorcycle Lift #2

Re: Spider Stand Motorcycle Lift #2

Quote Originally Posted by lllN30lll link=topic=1575.msg15003#msg15003 date=1350686300
    Should I order one then, or will I be missing a spacer too lol
    If you order the 'Busters' on it will be! lol Appears all their stands were shipped without spacers and they are at a loss how to resolve it (as in they're unable to obtain the spacer). I can probably make my own spacer, so just seeing if I can score a discount on the stand instead of sending it back. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky link=topic=1575.msg15178#msg15178 date=1351098171
    Quote Originally Posted by lllN30lll link=topic=1575.msg15003#msg15003 date=1350686300
    Should I order one then, or will I be missing a spacer too lol
    If you order the 'Busters' on it will be! lol Appears all their stands were shipped without spacers and they are at a loss how to resolve it (as in they're unable to obtain the spacer). I can probably make my own spacer, so just seeing if I can score a discount on the stand instead of sending it back. lol
    How /why would they send it out without spacer? As to resolving its easy to make up a spacer , if you want I can copy mine of the Bursig and I'll only charge you the cost of postage!

Quote Originally Posted by Parley Waller link=topic=1575.msg15182#msg15182 date=1351100723
    How /why would they send it out without spacer? As to resolving its easy to make up a spacer , if you want I can copy mine of the Bursig and I'll only charge you the cost of postage!
    They were unaware that there was a spacer missing, until some customers (myself included) called up to ask about it, the supplier for the stands didn't supply any spacers to them either.

Hey that would be great dude if you could copy your spacer, same me running around!

Let me know what the postage and paypal is and I'll send it over with my address.

cheers bud

Ducky
    I've made you a spacer and checked it fits! Forget about postage ,its not worth the bother. Let me know your address and I'll post it straight away.

Cheers mate

You da man have PM'ed you my address dude.

Many thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky link=topic=1575.msg15203#msg15203 date=1351172386
    You da man have PM'ed you my address dude.

Many thanks again!
    No problem , have posted today so you should receive early next week. Glad to be of help.

For comparison here's a pic of the constand unit.

Hello, this is a bit random given the age of this thread, but would you still have a copy of your scanned bursig stand documents? I’m also stuck with my warrior stand. My email is hatfulofhollow @hotmail.com if you’re able to help me. Thanks in advance.