New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good, at least you hit some decent roads after the M Way...reports on the V4 are consistantly VERY favourable..

I'm exactly the same as you with regard to inline 4s.. theres nothing to beat that howl when you open them up, twins even the V4 just don't have it..

The Aprilia is a great machine..as you say, maybe better.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

For me the best sounding bike out is the new R1 or the Ape V4 but sound alone wouldn?t make me decide.

I?m not a fan of the new RSV4s looks but I?m seriously considering my options now with the issues I?m having with the new order from BMW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me the best sounding bike out is the new R1 or the Ape V4 but sound alone wouldn?t make me decide.

I?m not a fan of the new RSV4s looks but I?m seriously considering my options now with the issues I?m having with the new order from BMW

Of course not.. my mates got an 07 R1 with a couple of Akro cans, it sounds excellent...

Listen just buy both, she'll never know !

Of course not.. my mates got an 07 R1 with a couple of Akro cans, it sounds excellent...

Listen just buy both, she'll never know !

Haha, I?ve tried that before...it didn?t end well.

Haha, I?ve tried that before...it didn?t end well.

Scenario.......accuser......... "so where's 20k gone out of our account" !... accused.....looking aw biscuit ersed !

Probably not a good idea..

I?ve ordered the Sport. Managed to get ?600 discount off it - so pleased with that.

It sounds like the M-Sport is the popular choice.

Got a test ride booked for the 8th June - can?t wait!

I'm looking at end of July delivery at the latest for my M, "maybe earlier".
Dealer very confident the supplies are finally starting.

New orders from last weekend are being scheduled for Oct/Nov I'm led to believe...so you should def get yours this year.

Anyone know what the run in period will be and if there will be any rev/power restrictions during the run in period?

Latest posts

Back