FC.Moto Problems

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Any of you had any issues with F.C Moto.

I sent my Daytona's back last week (they have had them around 1 week) acknowledged via email. Despite my asking 3 times via email they keep replying exactly this.

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

We will try to solve it as soon as possible.

Mit freundlichenGr??en / with kind regards
Sarah Decker

So when I asked what does that mean...no answer arghhhhhhh !

More to the point if I bought the same boots today (showing IN STOCK) with the Black Friday Deal, I would save ?77.00 double grrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Last edited:
Request a full refund for the original purchase. You can do this due to distance selling regulations and they have to refund you if the goods have been returned in the same condition they were received. Then buy the ones at the better price.

I bought Daytona voltex from them about 2 years ago. Started leaking so contacted them. Had replacement inner goretex boots sent back, but did take around 6 weeks as had to go to Daytona who were on summer closedown.

I bought Daytona voltex from them about 2 years ago. Started leaking so contacted them. Had replacement inner goretex boots sent back, but did take around 6 weeks as had to go to Daytona who were on summer closedown.
Ffs thats not very good Gixxer I can see my boots taking that long tbh... I just don't get the evasive responses. I dialled their number and it was down with a fault.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yes i bought a suit , it was to big , returned it poor comms, it took 1 month to get my cash back My mate lives in germany and he said they are a very good shop so will be ok just they like to hold onto your cash
Yes mate Ive no doubt they will resolve it...frustrating tho.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bought quite a bit off gear from them, communications doesn't seem to be their strongpoint but they have never let me down.

Haven't had to send stuff back though as I know what shoe size I am, lol.

Chillax big man, it will all work out in the end..

JimmyMac

Oh Jimmy and Stuart, or should that be Laurel and Hardy?
The banter puts a smile on my face most days😊
One of you will no doubt will have to enlighten the younger members on here who Laurel and Hardy (sadly) were.
Oh, and no squabbling as to who's who boys!

Morning RR, if we stand next to each other there is no doubt which one is which, lol.

It's great to start the day with a wee laugh.

As a wee aside, did you know Stan married and divorced the same woman twice! Sounds like he was in another fine mess.......

Oliver Mac

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back