Offshore

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tycos1000rr

Reaction score
Hello and a very good evening gents. Hope you all had a good weekend.

I'm away offshore tomorrow for a month. hope the sun all shines for you all and you get some miles on the bikes... safe riding to each and everyone of you.

I will be on here but only limited access

all the best Ross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a safe trip

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You've chosen great weather to go away in! Gorgeous day around the midlands today got loads of miles on my own Tyco. Have a good trip!

Cheers buddy, have a good trip! Bet you'll be looking forward to going for a ride when you return :)

Safe trip Ross, Finally got home yesterday myself and waiting on the weather to improve for maiden voyage.

Have a good work-break mate. (as if spending a month on your own little island in the middle of the tropical north sea can be described as work! :) ). Have a safe one.

Have a good work-break mate. (as if spending a month on your own little island in the middle of the tropical north sea can be described as work! :) ). Have a safe one.

it's Angola i work so it's nice weather lol

Holy crap, I automatically assume when someone says offshore, they mean the north sea... how the hell does a scot survive where the sun shines almost every day? Do you have to go home every month to resupply factor 50,000 sun block? :)

Last edited:
i hide from the sun mate. honestly 5 mins outside and av red raw lol

Latest posts

Back