Foot Pegs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fkkr1s

Reaction score
Just a quick question ? does anyone have issues with their feet slipping off the pegs in the wet? this has been an issue a few times recently on track and on road.
If so any suggestions, yes I could change the rear sets but at the moment not a mod I can afford, possible just replace the pegs.

Just thought I would put it out there to get some feedback.
Cheers :)

Thanks for that, they are in the ruck sack to go with the evening wear... ;)

my boots are fine no issues on other bikes, hence the question.

fkkr1s link=topic=850.msg8070#msg8070 date=1337753572 said:
Just a quick question ? does anyone have issues with their feet slipping off the pegs in the wet? this has been an issue a few times recently on track and on road.
If so any suggestions, yes I could change the rear sets but at the moment not a mod I can afford, possible just replace the pegs.

I have in the past had my feet slip off my pegs in the wet, it never occurred to me to analyse the reason for this happening as it has only happened a few times. In my case it could have been Oil on the sole of my boots from a fuel stop, could this be the reason for you also?

I get this with one particular pair of boots which have a very worn sole but are so comfy I won't part with them. With my newer boots I don't have an issue infact they probably grip too much.

phil link=topic=850.msg8089#msg8089 date=1337769284 said:

I have in the past had my feet slip off my pegs in the wet, it never occurred to me to analyse the reason for this happening as it has only happened a few times. In my case it could have been Oil on the sole of my boots from a fuel stop, could this be the reason for you also?

Boot and pegs are clean, they were ok tonight, but as soon as they are wet it's not fun... new boots could be in order the soles are a little worn lol

fkkr1s link=topic=850.msg8118#msg8118 date=1337803995 said:
phil link=topic=850.msg8089#msg8089 date=1337769284 said:

Boot and pegs are clean, they were ok tonight, but as soon as they are wet it's not fun... new boots could be in order the soles are a little worn lol
Have you thought of taking them to a Shoe repairer/Cobbler ( ;)) for ten quid you could get new soles... just a thought

footpegs.jpg

SORTED !! :D

Latest posts

Back