Baron Von Grumble - HP4 Accident Damaged

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be interesting to see definatly. Hope his insurance paid out with it being written off on track otherwise thats a big hit to take financially

It was his mates bike, must have had track insurance, he reckons more damage was done having bungs fitted as they flipped the bike over when it hit the gravel trap. I cant see him returning it to standard, it'll be interesting to see what he does with the bodywork.

It was his mates bike, must have had track insurance, he reckons more damage was done having bungs fitted as they flipped the bike over when it hit the gravel trap. I cant see him returning it to standard, it'll be interesting to see what he does with the bodywork.

interesting post Alex thanks.

I have got a full set of original HP4 fairings sat wrapped up in my shed, maybe he'd be interested?

I thought he overstated the cost of the replacement carbon bits but I could be wrong?

Must say that I'm tempted to remove my crash bungs for trackdays but then I think about the total carnage to the side of the bike without them.....

Isn't that 44 teeth website the business he set up with someone earlier this year. Fair play.

Last edited:
Yeah, he set it up with Alastair Fagan, freelancer whose written in Fast Bikes for years

He has since put the bike back on the road. There is a video of it on his YouTube channel. Back to standard.

Latest posts

Back