Westway Oils ..20 ltrs 75 quid..

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Shout out for Westway....I bought 20 ltrs of 5/40 premium oil from Westway... spec is bang on for our bikes and great comms from Paul.....

I'm no snob when it comes to parts and consumables for any of my bikes, and always change my fluids frequently in particular my HP4.. this is excellent VFM for frequent changes..

I'm fed up paying 45/50 quid for 4 ltrs of big name stuff.. much alike when I was an apprentice we used Comma in the garage, not a name that well known in 1979, turns out they had some of the best products on the market and are worldwide now..

?250 v ?76..its a no brainer

.........(Oil prices at the moment are very volatile with what's going on in the world which is why we are seeing branded oils going through the roof.

Distribution costs to bring branded oil into the UK has never been so high which is why a lot of guys are getting fed up paying high prices.

All our product is blended here in the UK using UK made bottles and virgin base oil/additives.

Thank you again very much appreciated!

Regards
Paul)........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/11244786...YFRpa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=WHATS_APP

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
5b70bfad3c8ed67f64460daeb262c857.jpg

Last edited:
Holy shit ..Oil arrived today ! Only ordered it late yesterday, great service...
eba37d7e2cdc0cf42dca971a4508015d.jpg

Hahaha.. almost as good as that 3 days from Australia for that exhaust I bought.. that must be a record.. think I worked that out at an average speed of 149mph..ROTW delivery drivers are awesome [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back