Yoshi Exhaust

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kennybush

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Morning everybody.

Westy sent me a video of his Yoshi R55 slip on exhaust a while back, and that made me decide on getting one of these, although the Arrow was still a close 2nd.

I've finally got the spare cash to order one, but looks like they have stopped making them, so think I will go for a Yoshimura AlphaT, with a baffle.

Anyone already have one? What do you think of them?

Where is the best place in the UK/Europe to get Yoshi exhausts. I can get one from biohazard on Florida for a smidgen over $700, (about ?550), but thought I'd try getting prices closer to home before I order that

Kenny theres a guy on ebay Biohazard motorcycles it think his company is called, he is in the states but cheap as chips and marks the item down so no imprt charges he was going to do the Yoshi for just over ?300 delivered last year for me will try and find his contact details for you, i bought the Yosi for the last blade from him fraction of the uk price

Kenny theres a guy on ebay Biohazard motorcycles it think his company is called, he is in the states but cheap as chips and marks the item down so no imprt charges he was going to do the Yoshi for just over ?300 delivered last year for me will try and find his contact details for you, i bought the Yosi for the last blade from him fraction of the uk price

I emailed them last night, fellow called Tom? He is $743 all in with a baffle, just phoned cresent for a price, they want ?800 for same one, but he is going to get back to me to see if he can get closer to the American price.

Cant get through to Calsport number from work, because its 0845, so I'll phone them this affa, if the good old triggered lightening clears up

The guy I dealt with at Biohazzard was Thomas Stokes, that was in 2014. He wrote my Yoshi up as a $100 gift value on the custom forms so I didn't get taxed too much. Good service and cheaper than anywhere else at the time.

The guy I dealt with at Biohazzard was Thomas Stokes, that was in 2014. He wrote my Yoshi up as a $100 gift value on the custom forms so I didn't get taxed too much. Good service and cheaper than anywhere else at the time.

+1 exactly the same for me and a few of my mates aswell

+1 exactly the same for me and a few of my mates aswell

That's where my Yoshi came from, the lad on eBay had been told this by one of you gents.
Shame the exchange rate has adjusted somewhat negatively towards importing from the states post Brexit 😂

Kenny, I've always compared Yoshimura exhausts with Hattori Hanzo swords from the Tarantino Kill Bill films. They are a total piece of art which enhance any bike they are on. Great choice.

JimmyMac

That's one ordered, from Cresent. They couldn't quite match Tom, at biohazard.com, but weren't much more. Calsport couldn't come close, and said to go with the prices I had got. Can't wait for the r it to arrive!

How much did you pay in the end mate? Quite interested in one of these myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

675 delivered Jordan. Was going to be 617 from America, using PayPal exchange rate. So thought the extra was worth paying. Just incase it needed returning under warenty for any reason

Cheers mate [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before
1a438eb647808759314333cca2b6f449.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back