Where do you buy your tyres

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was phoning about earlier in between appointments for tyres.. usual with me...anyhow was surprised East Kilbride Motorrad didnt stock 200 rears.. they had to order in... ffs whats that all about... rant rant

Last edited:
Hey Stu, that tyres looks like it might do another few runs out!!!!
Take it easy on the way up to Strathearn, I was on the phone to them today to try to get them to source some tyres for my GSA, I'm fitting knobblies to it to test how they ride on tarmac. May sound a bit daft but I'm trying to get the best tyres that will carry me across Europe and into East Africa before putting fresh rubber on to get across India and beyond. Roll on 2017.

If you see Jim ask him if he can phone Jimmy fi Windygates regarding K60 Scout tyres by Heidenau. I spoke to one of his lads today but really need to speak to Jim.

I'll say it again in case your ears are still numb from the ribbing you've been having all week about the football, Take it easy.

JimmyMac

Lol no probs Jimmy take it hes got your number.. ill speak to him when I arrive... they were dead helpful on the phone... I was just about to walk and he salvaged it.. 1hr 20 mins ride to get them sorted... away to Krakow sunday.. flying tho

Last edited:
Back