Whats it worth, gauging interest

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus81

Reaction score
I'm thinking about parting with my beloved, only because i cant help but ride it like a c**t every time i get on it! I stopped riding it August last year and have only ridden it 3 times this year but it appears i haven't forgotten how to ride it.

The question is do i put the bike back to standard or sell it as a job lot, logic says put it back to standard and sell the bits on but it's a very good package and i'd rather not let my good work and efforts go to waste, if somebody offered me the right money I might let it go as a complete bike.

The bike

2011 light grey metallic sport, 8000 miles

Extras
Ported head, thinner gasket, dialled cams, remapped ecu, arrow full system, dyno'd 202 on the wheel
Ohlins 30mm internals, ttx mk 1 rear, sprung for 13 stone rider, kyle racing triples and swing arm pivots
BST Carbon wheels
RCS 19 master cylinder, braided lines, M4 monoblocs
Illmberger full belly pan, carbon infills, carbon air intake, hotbodies under tail, watsen front indicators
Renthal clips on, attack performance rear sets, double bubble screen, lightweight battery
Full engine case savers and R+G bobbons
Quick action throttle
New chain and sprockets
Dunlop sportsmarts

The bike is very light to ride and turns very easily whilst still maintaining good stability and obviously goes quite well too.

Let me know your thoughts guys

Put it back to standard ,you'll not get the money you want for it ,,
if you do split first dibs on the rcs master , and the R& g stuff
cheers Daz

Put it back to standard ,you'll not get the money you want for it ,,
if you do split first dibs on the rcs master , and the R& g stuff
cheers Daz

R and g yes but if I put it back I'll be keeping the brake parts as they're standard fitment for bikes and not worth selling

Latest posts

Back