Hp4 carbon for sale

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin m s/land

Reaction score
Hi Lads I am selling my HP4 Carbon if anyone is looking for one, I only use it to go to the isle of man once a year for the TT (my son had a bad crash racing a few years back and its done me in for bikes) I have had it from new and it stands me over 30k, Its got bst carbon wheels, brembo floating discs, monoblock nickel callipers, racetaylormade exhaust, up and downshifter with wet map/dry map, tail tidy, intergrated tail light, flush front indicators (from canada) rear hugger, private plate S100OHP, and a few other bits, it has about 9500 miles on clock only ever used on the road, (if you go over to the TT you might of seen it, arai rx7 helmet painted same as the bike colours, I have all the standard bits with it, it sits on paddock stands in my spare front room so its well kept, Price 18k with everything, I will not split or haggle so please dont waste our time, Other than that i will just keep it and go to the TT every year on it, If anyone wants photos wots app me on 07929271669, Thanks for looking and ride safe, Kev

Lot of money for an HP4, quality add ons and the plate should help tho..GLWS [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back