What pi$$ed me off today...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you haven't buggered yourself for the tenth. I said before the most strenuous thing you should be doing is lifting a pint glass.

unionjack link=topic=486.msg12786#msg12786 date=1346523728 said:
Hope you haven't buggered yourself for the tenth. I said before the most strenuous thing you should be doing is lifting a pint glass.
I should be fine by then Greg! Just so stupid pulling it like that,I'm lifting all day 60kg at a time,and I pull it on something that weighs less than a kilo lol just sitting here chilling and dosed up on pain killers :eek:

Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=486.msg12788#msg12788 date=1346523948 said:
I should be fine by then Greg! Just so stupid pulling it like that,I'm lifting all day 60kg at a time,and I pull it on something that weighs less than a kilo lol just sitting here chilling and dosed up on pain killers :eek:
Even a cotton wool bud is too much ;) Seriously hope you get better very soon.

Parley Waller link=topic=486.msg12794#msg12794 date=1346529048 said:
Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=486.msg12788#msg12788 date=1346523948 said:
Even a cotton wool bud is too much ;) Seriously hope you get better very soon.

Can't even dust bike down Graham lol I've spotted 2 dust particles hmmmmmm must not move must not move :eek:

Being too concussed from a nasty blow to the head yesterday to be able to get out on either the bike or boat. :mad:

But I'm back on here, so I guess it's not all bad.

Hanna link=topic=486.msg12825#msg12825 date=1346604086 said:
Being too concussed from a nasty blow to the head yesterday to be able to get out on either the bike or boat. :mad:

But I'm back on here, so I guess it's not all bad.

good to have you back hanna

er what happened to ya head :eek: :eek:

got pulled overtaking an unmarked car on the cat and fiddle in a moment of madness , got a caution which i was lucky with really.
the cop was a biker , it was 7 o clock at night the road was clear even though they were double white lines...( yeah i know ::))
anyhow , he said on your way "Your lucky I like Gixer riders!!!!!!!
Should have asked for the ticket there and then really ??? ???
I corrected him on the bike and bumbled home slowly..............well for a bit anyway ;D

fatbob link=topic=486.msg12871#msg12871 date=1346655591 said:
got pulled overtaking an unmarked car on the cat and fiddle in a moment of madness , got a caution which i was lucky with really.
the cop was a biker , it was 7 o clock at night the road was clear even though they were double white lines...( yeah i know ::))
I corrected him on the bike and bumbled home slowly..............well for a bit anyway ;D
Lol you lucky boy he he and how did he get confused with thinking your bike was a gixer? Lol it's got a bloody great badge on it ;D
I was lucky once with a biker cop,happend a few years ago now,but I was speeding in a 30 zone doing around 40! And it was foggy! Whoops but he let me off :eek:

Leaving home at 7.45 and 2 miles later seeing the rozzer who nicked me 2 weeks ago :mad: then getting up near Driffield about 8.30, coming out of a corner still cranked over to find FROST on the rd!!!! It bloody Septemebr :eek:

Grrrrrrr bolts on my rear hunger are stuck! These things are like cheese! Will have to drill them out now,as I've rung the star head off!

fatbob link=topic=486.msg12871#msg12871 date=1346655591 said:

You should move to Ireland they don't even know they exist. They are everywhere but no one follows them Garda included.

Would you fucking believe it
Got myself another certificate from the local cuntstabulary
I really do need to do some track days next year............ What a tit , unmarked car again ( with video)......... Bike looks sweet from the back though ::)

Latest posts

Back