What pi$$ed me off today...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fatbob link=topic=486.msg11572#msg11572 date=1344607282 said:
Leaving my bike locked to the lamppost and trying to ride it away
Snapped both stanchions and the banjo bolt
At least it's not a sunny weekend
Cunting fucking twatty fucking bollocks

438a0cb7.jpg
:'( shite! I feel your pain,I've done something similar,busted a front mudguard with disc lock on! But that is more serious on yours!

Christ on a bike Bob... Ouch x10000000000000 hope your bike gets well soon Dude,

Ive come in work extra double early with the intention of just tigging them on.................only

This is where it should sit
IMG_0641.jpg

And this is where they both currently sit :(
IMG_0640.jpg

At least its had a nice warm office all weekend

IMG_0642.jpg

They must have the properties of cheddar. Does this mean new fork lowers at god know what price?

The price will be shit I'm sure
I'm guessing at the moment I'll be spending over a grand to put it right
Unless of course I treat my self to some proper forks

Tigged mine (had it tigged for me) with battery disconnected, was all ok and no, i didnt leave it chained up....Twas an a$$hole to line up tho, tack nd try, tack nd try etc. Mind you nowadays standard forks go cheap on fleabay.....

fatbob link=topic=486.msg11627#msg11627 date=1344771368 said:
The price will be shit I'm sure
I'm guessing at the moment I'll be spending over a grand to put it right
Unless of course I treat my self to some proper forks
I'd go for some juicy Olhins ;) going to upgrade all mine next year! Rear shock and forks and if Iam feeling generous maybe a steering damper :p

well heres my interim repair
a piece of stainless steel that is cunningly folded round the bottom leg so it can't rotate.
Seems pretty solid and at least I can use the bike til i get some new uns

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

I have got a decent piece of office furniture now though , looks better than the newtons cradle i had before :)

IMG_0647.jpg

Not too pretty, but with the fender on you can't tell. If it works & it's safe; sorted!

Poxy flea bay fees! Jesus just stung me for £60 what a total rip off! Not selling on there anymore! Charge you for listing,then charge you again when it sells,total crap. Ok rant over I'm back 8)

As it was sunny, I decided to take the wheels off the car and give the inside of the dish a good clean. All was going well until I knocked one over onto it's face as I was reaching for the nuts to put it back on.

Oh how I cussed :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cleaning the bike tonight and found a screw sticking out of my 2 week old Dunlop rear tyre
Bollox

Billy

Billy link=topic=486.msg12198#msg12198 date=1345492880 said:
Cleaning the bike tonight and found a screw sticking out of my 2 week old Dunlop rear tyre
Bollox

Billy
ouch :eek: :mad: :(

Latest posts

Back