Welcome message

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boydy

Reaction score
Hi
Good to be joining the forum. Hope to contribute but I am new to the S1000RR so may take a while to have something to add. Looking for ward to getting some track time and sharing info here.
Boydy

Welcome to the forum Boydy and congratulations on your new RR!

Where are you based and what sort of riding do you do primarily?

Good to have you on board [emoji4]
Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and lots of information.

Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Jimmy,
just swapped my Yammy R1 for the Bimmer. Came late into motorcycling - about eight years ago and love it. Track, touring and Sunday runs. My sons just passed his CBT and is riding around on his RC125 all KTM’d up. I guess I will get him on track with me next year and he will probably want to show me where I am going wrong - lol.
Cant wait to get in some proper riding on the new the bike and adding a bit of personalisation. I see you are in Fife. I am Yorkshire lad but my dad was from Paisley and my missus is from Edinburgh:)

Hi Oli
Thanks for the message. I am based in Hampshire. I do bit of all sorts really but I seem to be doing more and more track. Just had a great trip with Bahnstormers to Portamao - highly recommend that but I am loving the UK tracks too. Sunday runs down to the south coast and the local cafe Loomies. Would like to fit a tour next year too:)

Welcome to the forum... I am in Surrey, and often get south (actually I am heading out to Beachy Head tomorrow....) Day looks bright.... See you out and about. Enjoy the bike

Latest posts

Back