Warning light

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys the service due light came on today on the way to work I cancelled it on the wheel but a yellow triangle warning light stayed on.It is due service this month but can't get it in till the 10th September.Am I still ok to ride it until then.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Hi guys the service due light came on today on the way to work I cancelled it on the wheel but a yellow triangle warning light stayed on.It is due service this month but can't get it in till the 10th September.Am I still ok to ride it until then.

Hard as you like !

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Mine has been on since February... 4 track days included

Cheers for that Stuart.While I'm here saw your comments on another thread about setting sag I'm useless at getting my head around this stuff where did you get that gadget from to set it on your own as I don't have anyone around me that is clued up on suspension.

Hi mate, I bought it online from Amazon.. shop around tho !.. to be honest, if you don't track the bike and don't deviate too much from 85kg kitted I wouldn't bother, just set the suspension normally using the controls on board..the purists will berate me for that comment lol !! [emoji38]

Last edited:
Hi mate, I bought it online from Amazon.. shop around tho !.. to be honest, if you don't track the bike and don't deviate too much from 85kg kitted I wouldn't bother, just set the suspension normally using the controls on board..the purists will berate me for that comment lol !! [emoji38]

Cheers mate I'm 90 kg kitted up so not too far away.[emoji106]

Latest posts

Back