Tt 2016

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be there, arriving on Saturday 4th, departing Saturday 11th June, staying in Douglas on the promenade area........sixth year in a row but the first time on the S1000RR :chuncky:

I will be arriving 4th June aswell. Leaving 13th. Staying at quarterbridge. First year on s1000rr.

I will be there from Thursday 2nd until Sunday 12th

Staying in Douglas near to The Hydro hotel.

I Think this is my 36th trip to the Isle of Man, 35 TT's and one Manx GP.

I will be there from Thursday 2nd until Sunday 12th

Staying in Douglas near to The Hydro hotel.

I Think this is my 36th trip to the Isle of Man, 35 TT's and one Manx GP.

that's impressive mate , you've been to the tt more years than I have been on the planet , so jealous, been following the tt every year for about 12 years but never managed to go , work , finances, family etc etc , it's on the bucket list tho...... love the tt and I haven't even been lol

I remember going and sitting by old guys who said how many times they had been, now I AM that old guy ;-)

I still love it though, and it shouldn't be a 'bucket list' item, but one to keep enjoying...

im quite lucky. Season starts here for me 2nd april with the
mid antrim road race
tandragee 100
cookstown 100
NW200
TT
kells
skerries
walderstown
faugheen
armoy
then finish with the Ulster Grand Prix
my wife is a road race widow.

mid antrim road race
tandragee 100
cookstown 100
NW200
TT
kells
skerries
walderstown
faugheen
armoy

your a lucky guy , love watching all the Irish road races , been to the nw200 a couple of times..... joey's bar to, lovely pint of Guinness

mid antrim road race
tandragee 100
cookstown 100
NW200
TT
kells
skerries
walderstown
faugheen
armoy

Love the Skerries. Made the pilgrimage for many years on the bounce and most times never got beyond the man-o-war pub and if I did it was the bar at the cricket club. As for the racing when I look back I'm still in awe of how them guys do it; a great spectacle watching it live.

i been the last 12 years now and love the place, i have stopped at quarter bridge rugby pitch for the last ten years camping, but supposed to be stoping in a rented house in Ramsey this year so hopefully get some decent kip before heading onto the roads, Going from ballacraine traffic lights to kirk michael is awesome, down towards sulby straight (watch out for speed guns at the end !, the mountain, its a great place to go and not long to go now, whey :adoration:
i going 1st june till 7th june

3 rd time for me , Wednesday 1st June from Liverpool till Monday 6th back into Heysham. Staying in Douglas , can't wait.

Back