Tt 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha touch screen iPads, what I meant to say was I'm catching the 11.15 ferry from hey sham tomorrow morning, is anyone meeting up.

What time are you getting to Heysham? I will pop up for a brew.

Dean

We arrived at 18:00, watching at The Hawthorn pub tomorrow night if anyone fancies it.

If you don't know the Hawtorn it is flat in fifth after Greeba

Haha touch screen iPads, what I meant to say was I'm catching the 11.15 ferry from hey sham tomorrow morning, is anyone meeting up.

Same as me pal, What you got ill keep an eye out. I am on a 2012 red and white S1K

Watching saturdays racing up at creg ny bar if anyones up there, think i've seen you knocking about chris on the red and white one mate.

Only just seen this now im back, should of come said hello mate.

What a place, i got all emotional boarding that ferry :(

i went wednesday and came back tuesday, i was camping at quarter bridge rugby pitch campsite, i love the place me its great, really helpful people,
best time to go out is early in the morning or about 6pm tea time roads are quiet then, done nearly 600 miles in 5 days mint :smile-new:

3 of us booked , Tuesday of practice week till Monday race day evening. Love it ,3rd time for me. It's getting harder to get ferry tickets now though, I wonder if this is to do with big companies and corporate stuff. Anyway can't wait.

Latest posts

Back