Tt 2015

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I there from 3rd to 9th stopping at quarter bridge, camping on rugby pitch (quarter bridge) few of us going 3 bmw all with racetaylormade systems on

Yes there from the 3rd till the 15th staying in Glenn Mona, not taking the BMW :grumpy: as I have to take SWIMBO; so will be on my Triumph Sprint GT, its not a bad old bus for a second bike.

Yeah staying by sulby from 30 th to the 10th, getting married at parliament square on the 5th !
My future wife rides a blade she's bike mad :) , drinks are at the raven from 4:30pm ( ballaugh bridge ) if anyone fancies it, see you there

Yeah staying by sulby from 30 th to the 10th, getting married at parliament square on the 5th !
My future wife rides a blade she's bike mad :) , drinks are at the raven from 4:30pm ( ballaugh bridge ) if anyone fancies it, see you there

Congratulations!

Hi,
yes, we will be there from 4th to 13th, staying near Quarter Bridge.

cant wait to get to the mountain :)

mine is is a red/white 15 with Austin racing GP1

Congrats on the 5th, will try to meet you all at The Raven.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going with 6 others. 3 of us have s1000rr,s iv got a pink hizzy rep arai so that should help pick me out haha

Yep, I live there near the Quater Bridge, just picked up a red and white one. Happen to be home for the Two weeks, so anyone fancy a beer, I'm up for it.
you lucky git, iv'e been there the past 12years and love the place, would like to move over there, any work for a building contractor, lol,

you lucky git, iv'e been there the past 12years and love the place, would like to move over there, any work for a building contractor, lol,

Same as me mate, came here for years and then thought, I like it enough to move here. Nobody forces you to stay if you don't like it :)

Btw there's almost zero unemployment, you have to pay ?250 a day for a painter!

Same as me mate, came here for years and then thought, I like it enough to move here. Nobody forces you to stay if you don't like it :)

Btw there's almost zero unemployment, you have to pay ?250 a day for a painter!
your joking mate, if you know anyone who wants a building contractor to come over send them my way, (its my firm) :stung:

Im on Island right now as well, sun is shining, woohoo. Sadly the mountain road keeps getting closed. Have to drink tea in Parlimnet square and wait.
Anyone going to try their launch control at the Ramsey sprint?

Take it easy mate, I leave Saturday Morning, and Return Thursday, I am staying in an apartment on Douglas seafront.

Latest posts

Back