Trackday

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loupe

Reaction score
Managed a track DAY today and the weather was excellent.
Didn't want to tempt fate by saying earlier as the first time I slid off and the second time it poured rain all weekend.
I feel like I've had a right kicking lol.

Re: Autumn & Winter Riding.............Who's still on their bikes?

Hmm still can't post pics and I'm doing what I've always done?
File not too large and using Photobucket.
Anyone else having problems too?

Managed a track DAY today and the weather was excellent.
Didn't want to tempt fate by saying earlier as the first time I slid off and the second time it poured rain all weekend.
I feel like I've had a right kicking lol.

Nice one buddy, are you walking like John Wayne then :) How did you find it?

Thanks Mac, yes walking like I've shit myself and so tired I put this on the wrong thread.
Was meant to go on the "whose still riding just now" thread.
Just had the pleasure of walking down the stairs, my thighs are like jelly so I'll be bum sliding down the next time.

Was an excellent day and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Wasn't too busy and an open pit which was great.

HaHa, I'm no different, no good me going on a 3 day Euro track day, I wouldn't be able to get out of the hotel for day 2

HaHa, I'm no different, no good me going on a 3 day Euro track day, I wouldn't be able to get out of the hotel for day 2
Exactly what I said on the way home! Was invited to go to Almeria in February but didn't book it thank god!
There's no way I could go back on track tomorrow.
One of the guys I was with is 58 and he was bright as a button all day but he has been doing them for 12 years.

looks like a great day out loupe, knockhills a great wee track when you get the weather , what direction was it running? I always suffer for days after it to , you use muscles you don't know you have

looks like a great day out loupe, knockhills a great wee track when you get the weather , what direction was it running? I always suffer for days after it to , you use muscles you don't know you have
It was the normal direction which suited me as it was reverse that I slid off track.

Was a cracking day yesterday weather wise , I saw the pics on Knockhill FB page and saw the bike and wondered if it was you. Glad you had a good day and stayed shiny side up.

Back