Track days booked!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oulton is my favourite UK circuit,takes a while to get right due to undulations,blind crests etc,but once you get the groove it's awesome.takes some bollox to ride it quick and is quite flighty on the beemer :)

Me last year:barbershop_quartet_.

fotomo19.jpg

Hope this year I get even better...It is really a fun track specially in Curvone:hororr:.

think the price of silverstone will put a lot of people off this yr also,not many dates and can only book through the circuit,no other TDO are running days there

think the price of silverstone will put a lot of people off this yr also,not many dates and can only book through the circuit,no other TDO are running days there
It was like that last year and all days were packed.

Trackday is done by circuit itself but you can book via trackdays.co.uk as well.

The biggest problem this year with Silverstone is resurfacing. They already sent me email saying they will cancel/reschedule June day.

it's more than it was last year,plus you had NL and FE running days there whereas the circuit itself has the monoply there now,trackdays.co.uk is just a 3rd party booking agent not a TDO(dont really understand the need for them tbh?)

Back