Tours 2021

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc A

Reaction score
I think we can pretty much write off this year but has anyone got any plans that they are postponing or intend to do something for next year?

I'm still planning on touring Dolomites in Sep/Oct/Nov until Stelvio closes this year.

The place is amazing in fall.

IMG-20161030-103441.jpg

IMG-20161030-125932.jpg

IMG-20161030-133747.jpg

Last edited:
Nice BBB....touring all 3 months or just aiming for those dates lol

I bought a 1500 goldwing as a joke a few years ago but actually love riding it, me and a mate are planning to ride benidorm on it.

We used to do a few almeria trips each then have a couple of night in benidorm on the piss, one drunken night said we would ride there and a goldwing was the decided bike to do it on. Few weeks later I'd forgotten about it he rings me to tell me he has bought one. So then I bought one serviced it and ready to go

I was supposed to be going to the dolomites etc mid June. Still all booked so there is a glimmer of hope it might happen.

Was supposed to be riding to Mugello then Catalunya at the end of the month but that?s all cancelled so just moving it to next year. To say I?m gutted is an understatement... [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son and I plan to ride down the back roads (avoiding motorways) through Belgium into Germany and North East France visiting the Porsche museum in Stuttgart. Although I want to do southern Spain this year but loathe the boat journey down there trying to go and return in a week - boat down ride back through France, I think I should investigate shipping my bike down there and flying down to meet it I suppose.

Talking of the Dolomites, a German colleague of mine has friends who bought a flat bed trailer which will carry 6 bikes and the tow it with a VW minibus and do an AirBnB in the mountains and just ride out every day in different directions. Very envious of the long weekends that they take and of having five other biking friends who'd just want to do that all at the same time!

My son and I plan to ride down the back roads (avoiding motorways) through Belgium into Germany and North East France visiting the Porsche museum in Stuttgart. Although I want to do southern Spain this year but loathe the boat journey down there trying to go and return in a week - boat down ride back through France, I think I should investigate shipping my bike down there and flying down to meet it I suppose.

Talking of the Dolomites, a German colleague of mine has friends who bought a flat bed trailer which will carry 6 bikes and the tow it with a VW minibus and do an AirBnB in the mountains and just ride out every day in different directions. Very envious of the long weekends that they take and of having five other biking friends who'd just want to do that all at the same time!

Get FE to ship your bikes, do 3 days on track and then take off on a tour!

Latest posts

Back