took delivery today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the bike and the man cave pal 😎
Oh and the pool table, Cmon the Gers 😉

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Seems to be a few Blue Noses on here and yet no acid green bikes, can't work that one out. Lol

Hope you had a good run today Tyco, I was razzing about Fife all day and was treated to a fruit slice and coffee from Mr and Mrs StuartB, cheers big ane.

JimmyMac

Not me... my chains still to be joined and new Michelins fitted...Ill need to fill the forum in on their performance after heaping praise on a few sets of M7s...im hoping they are just as good. MOT is up too..were you out then ?

Sent from Galaxy S7

I skipped work yesterday and had mine out for it's first proper road test. Loving the BMW's power delivery compared to my Gixer, can't wait to get it on track.
Pity I had to work today

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not me... my chains still to be joined and new Michelins fitted...Ill need to fill the forum in on their performance after heaping praise on a few sets of M7s...im hoping they are just as good. MOT is up too..were you out then ?

Sent from Galaxy S7

i never got out today at all. was playing with kids then watch the first half of the rangers game that was enough lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was out yesterday for 130 miles, roads were generally dry and the sun was out a lot. Today has been cold and overcast here, family time :).

Lol.. ouch 2-1. And celtics 27pts clear at top... only makes it worse buddy lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

i know i was hoping they would even finish above aberdeen but doesn't look like now lol

My boy Scott today with the other Scott :)
Gutted with his team choice but that's inevitable when your ex is a celtic supporter lol

f52bae10e97a4d3d11331f8b76b17416.jpg

rangers were f@#kin terrible, defence is shocking and waghorn couldn't put a nut in a monkeys mouth never mind score a goal, stability is what's needed , look at the gap with celtic, they are nothing short of brillant just now totally different classes tbh , what makes it worse is my wife and all her family are all mad Tim's, her old man was a season ticket holder for years and we were are at her cousins wedding at celtic park.... I get my nose rubbed in it every Sunday watching the highlights with my father in law lol its a bastard lol

rangers were f@#kin terrible, defence is shocking and waghorn couldn't put a nut in a monkeys mouth never mind score a goal, stability is what's needed , look at the gap with celtic, they are nothing short of brillant just now totally different classes tbh , what makes it worse is my wife and all her family are all mad Tim's, her old man was a season ticket holder for years and we were are at her cousins wedding at celtic park.... I get my nose rubbed in it every Sunday watching the highlights with my father in law lol its a bastard lol

you go to much games then mate? i have a seasons ticket at bar 72 ? i work offshore month on month off i try to go to at least one game when am at home [emoji636]

To be totally honest mate with funds, work and other interests over time its been years and years since av been , was right into it in ma teens kinda fell away from it , still follow follow though, hope nae one on here falls out way me lol scottish fitbaw can be a funny thing....... one of my best mates works offshore and he's been one of the lucky ones , industry is on its hole just now, cheap oil fae terrorists apparently..........

that's the slick mode chip inn :) do you guys bother at all setting up the user mode ?

Back