Suitable constands equivalent

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightning_bob

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
So I?ve been trying to get an s1krr 2023 adapter plate for my stand.
motea advertise fast delivery, yeah right!!
2 months now, 1st parcel never arrived, then out of stock, the 2nd parcel on route to me now since 27th nov.

so looking for a stand that offers similar features but more readily available, what?s everyone using please

https://www.motorradteile-bursig.de/en/

I have one of these for my Gen 2, it has worked brillianly for 11 years. ... however later Gens have a narrower frame, so the lug you fit to the bike may stick out (it did with the 1jac). I use an Abba for the Gen4
Yes ABBA looking best alternative, should be able to sell the constand with gen3 adapter plate for sensible money

Last edited:
The ABBA is good for all the positions you can put the bike in. It is a lot more fiddly to get the bike onto than the other style of stands - I have a love/hate relationship with it. You would have got a bit of a deal on ABBA at NEC last week, they might still be doing an offer...

Bursig do a stand/adapter, I wouldn't pay their price though. Perhaps the Chinese copy I bought years ago for my Gen 2 will have a Gen 4 adapter at some point. Though the GEN 4 frame has a bolt each side into the engine block, rather than a single bolt that passes all the way through, with a nut on the end. Don't know if I'd be happy bolting the adapter into the engine block though.

They may be based in Germany, but there's a chance they're being knocked out for them in China. The Bursig copy I bought nearly 10 years ago even came with a Bursig sticker on it. It also came with a hydraulic damper that was an expensive extra on the branded version. The only real difference I saw, was the legs were 2 piece. Probably for cheaper shipping.

So I?ve been trying to get an s1krr 2023 adapter plate for my stand.
motea advertise fast delivery, yeah right!!
2 months now, 1st parcel never arrived, then out of stock, the 2nd parcel on route to me now since 27th nov.

so looking for a stand that offers similar features but more readily available, what?s everyone using please

Nearly pulled the pin (pun intended) on the motea brkt 73 squid? Quoted by 26th December, got me thinking now .....

In the instruction box, it says sumomoto on the heading but no gen4

Hello Keith,

Good day.
Yes ,you are right ,but the pin can suit the bike from year of 2016 to 2021 ,if the stand is for your personal use , you can order it in below link directly ,thanks .

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255...9303907!sh!US!141104754!&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly pulled the pin (pun intended) on the motea brkt 73 squid? Quoted by 26th December, got me thinking now .....

In the instruction box, it says sumomoto on the heading but no gen4

Hello Keith,

Good day.
Yes ,you are right ,but the pin can suit the bike from year of 2016 to 2021 ,if the stand is for your personal use , you can order it in below link directly ,thanks .

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255...9303907!sh!US!141104754!&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa
I ordered my first bracket kit in early November and it never arrived.
then it was out of stock.
last ordered it 26th nov and it still ?in transit?.
i?m looking sell my constant as CBA with motea BS any longer
I?m going abba lift stand, more expensive but trusted brand more featured than constand and uk based

Last edited:
Be aware, Abba state on their website that the S1000RR may not get to the full wheelie/stoppie position. It will still lift and tip but it might not got to the full extremes.

Yes seen and understood but it will give me at least same as constand but with bit more mobility.
thing is I?ve been trying order an adapter plate for nigh on 3 months now and I?m fed up with motea bs attitude, buy British you?re better off.

i have an abba superbike stand and bought adapter kit to fit, that gets me by for now but will get a new sky lift which Santa will bring me lol

Last edited:
No I think I?ll be just fine it?s not as bad as it probably looks in the picture
My legs aren?t that short my knees are up at the tank, if anything my calf or boot likely to hit it but had no issue on my gen 3 when I had it

Last edited:
No I think I?ll be just fine it?s not as bad as it probably looks in the picture
My legs aren?t that short my knees are up at the tank, if anything my calf or boot likely to hit it but had no issue on my gen 3 when I had it

Jeeze, I was assuming the bush would sit inside the recess. Have you got a pic of it on it's own?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back