Thumb brake

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking at these for a while, any contacts out there? Relatively cheaper price and known make was Accossato but unfortunately they don't do a leg fixing kit just handlebar and there's no room there... Now I have nothing to do with my left hand apart from hold on, my brain may well get through to it cos it sure doesn't to my right foot lol !

Tony at HM was showing me a bike with one fitted. I forget the make but I think it was fork mounted. Might be worth a call.

I thought it was just me who couldn't use the rear brake easily.
I broke my shin when I was younger, and my foot is turned out and kind of acts as a brake anyway.
Ive seen thumb brakes previously and thought they were a brilliant idea.

I thought it was just me who couldn't use the rear brake easily.
I broke my shin when I was younger, and my foot is turned out and kind of acts as a brake anyway.
Ive seen thumb brakes previously and thought they were a brilliant idea.

Loupe, nothing wrong with my shin, ankle, foot leg etc they just don't connect with my brain lol ! Being left handed should also help ... Only time I use back brake is to clean the disc up lol

Aah,left-handed-that's a good point,in that case I'd better get one too!
I believe Rossi is also left-handed(of course,all the best people are!).

Leftie here too, maybe Soof could have Leftie Forum Stickers made up for the Elite?

Re: Brembo Rear Thumb Brake

Yet another southpaw here who has no idea where the back brake is, would love to try a thumb brake and have been eyeing one for a couple of years. But, would need a ride in ride out deal, would HM racing Edenbridge gimme a quote anyone know?

Yet another southpaw here who has no idea where the back brake is, would love to try a thumb brake and have been eyeing one for a couple of years. But, would need a ride in ride out deal, would HM racing Edenbridge gimme a quote anyone know?
Scrub that, I know where they are, I'll get a quote and let you know what they say!

Scrub that, I know where they are, I'll get a quote and let you know what they say!

Tried them Saturday but no answer, probably at Oulton with Rob Mcnealy in stock1000

Could be a group buy coming on :wink-new:

Last edited:
Back