Swapped Blade for S1000RR Sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaglemoo

Reaction score
Hi All

after owning a blade for 3 years have finnally jumped on the bandwagon and got on a S1000RR Sport in Motorsport colours today.

What a bike! huge jump from the blade and looking forward to being on here :)

Cheers

JB

Hi there,I did exactly the same thing last month,I thought the blade was good but this is another level,enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was exactly the same, loved my blade, even test drove the new SP and was just about to order one when i decided to go try a BM to make sure i was doing the rite thing, 3hrs later deposit was down on a 15plate S1000RR so glad i stalled on ordering the SP now as the BM is so much better

Welcome mate... I had blades for 8 years..punted my RR9, bought a C1 10R for a challenge.. got fed up with it and decided to go back to a blade, called Vic Devines to ask if the new SP could have rear pegs fitted... wee sales guy said he would check and get right back to me, called Dalkeith for a chat on what they had in...bought an HP4 off them 3 days later... the guy in Vic Devines never called me back...I was in there 3 weeks ago and spoke to the same wee sales guy... he denied ever talking to me lol...blessing in disguise that...anyhow you cant fit passenger pegs to an SP lol

stuarts phone

I've just part-exed my 2015 SP for another HP4. I loved the build quality, looks and "stability" under breaking of my CBS-ABS equipped Blade, and the ohlins were sublime, but the motor of the S1000RR just spins up so much quicker.

I've been fighting it a while as the build quality of the Honda is so much better but RIP the SP; long live the HP4 (again!)

250616_2572_donington_park.jpg

Latest posts

Back