Sunday ride outs / meets in Essex?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll happily join you for a ride, unfortunately I'm not available this Sunday, but am generally free on weekends.

I'm also not from South-end, am in Felsted, near Braintree.

Cheers,

Oli

No worries, I can do either Sunday 1st, Saturday 7th or Sunday 8th October.
Whichever is best for you?

When you guys say Ride Outs, are you meaning racing through country sides or valleys or more of a legit chilled breakfast ride?

When you guys say Ride Outs, are you meaning racing through country sides or valleys or more of a legit chilled breakfast ride?

Personally I enjoy a middle-ground, making progress along good roads, but certainly NOT ?racing?.
I?ve been on 3 day-long group rides with Phil and the riding has always been throughly enjoyable, but safe first and foremost.

For me, group rides are fun not just because of the roads, but most of all for the opportunity to hang out with likeminded friends :)

Last edited:
There?s a reason no one has crashed on one. Well judged pace by Phil!

- Sent from Mobile

Why do you ask?

I can't answer for Paul (o/p) but I always ask everyone to ride at their own pace when out on a ride with myself.

Agreed, we all like a little speed, but at a safe progressive pace.
I stick to posted speed limits and make overtakes and ride at the sped I feel comfortable with. Sometimes quick sometimes slow. In a group the marker system means if your loose the guy in front they wait when a turn or round about comes up. Weather a bit changeable for Sunday at the moment but could be up a couple of hours if anyone else is.

Back