Snetterton double header 17th/18th June

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone else going to this.

The same deal as the last double header in May. Both the 17th and 18th of June for £169. The 18th is an open pit lane, which is nice.

Pretty sure Baz is gonna be going, I'm defiantly going.

Can't wait

Ha ha :)

Iv really grown to love Snetterton 300. It's a great circuit. Can't wait to get back.

I'm going to throw a new rear tyre in for the open pit lane day, then kindly ask you for a tow.

Me and my mate are in, found a good hotel on the roundabout just after Snetterton. half price Sunday deals. Same price as most small outfits.

I don't mind chipping in for paddock space.

Got this booked ages ago, finally convinced my mate to come and have a go as he didn't have the confidence to go on track and the weather looks dreadful which isn't gonna inspire him with confidence at all. As for me, just put a new set of K3's on a couple of weeks ago....not sure im all that confident now either. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Dan - the best word that your work life can provide (after wages) SICKIE dude :p

Mrs said that! Cant do it to my mate I work with tho, monday is a pretty shitty day for us lol

Latest posts

Back