22/07/18 Ride out =]

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Oakham Phil but it doesn't take long to get over that way

St.Ives or St.Neots is close to you too, a few of us have had lunch in St.Ives, We could easily meet up that way. Good roads around there.

Alex, yes A17.

Last edited:
Phil,
Sounds like a plan for another ride.
The road was the one between Westerfield and Sible Hedingham. Had temporary traffic lights on the last ride out to Orford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St.Ives or St.Neots is close to you too, a few of us have had lunch in St.Ives, We could easily meet up that way. Good roads around there.

Alex, yes A17.

Thats brought back some memories Phil, I used to live in St. Ives in Edinburgh Drive off Ramsey Rd.

Got free Poll tax after the first Gulf War as we told the council that all the occupants of the house had been killed in Kuwait, lol.

We had a great time back there in the early 90's, usually involving a massive Thursday night drinking session followed by a curry.

Sitting with a big smile on my face now.

JimmyMac

Thats brought back some memories Phil, I used to live in St. Ives in Edinburgh Drive off Ramsey Rd.

Got free Poll tax after the first Gulf War as we told the council that all the occupants of the house had been killed in Kuwait, lol.

We had a great time back there in the early 90's, usually involving a massive Thursday night drinking session followed by a curry.

Sitting with a big smile on my face now.

JimmyMac
Sounds like you have been around a bit Jimmy?

Great memories for you glad its brought a smile to your face. If we go there we can take some photo's for you, see if its changed at all.

No bike anymore @banana

Hoping to have some good times in the distant future again! Currently in Aussie Land :)

Latest posts

Back