Shotgun Licence Renewal

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Anyone done one recently, Police Scotlands app is 16 pages long, had to dust off the cobwebs from my gun cabinet it's been that long since I've used it [emoji30].. its either that or get rid of the gun !..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Anyone done one recently, Police Scotlands app is 16 pages long, had to dust off the cobwebs from my gun cabinet it's been that long since I've used it [emoji30].. its either that or get rid of the gun !..

Nope, never owned a Gun as I am too Triger Happy!!

We did manufacture quite a few thousand Gun cabinets back in the day when the regs got changed due to some geezer shooting poor innocent souls....

Nope, never owned a Gun as I am too Triger Happy!!

We did manufacture quite a few thousand Gun cabinets back in the day when the regs got changed due to some geezer shooting poor innocent souls....

I remember that day well, I was in primary 6 or 7 iirc and we got rushed to the assembly hall and kept there for hours. Dunblane is roughly 7 or so miles from where we were so no chances were taken. Apparently the twat used to shoot at the Callander rifle club.

Just up the road from me too, one of those ones where you remember where you were when the news flash came on. Game changer Dunblane was..

I acted as signatory for my mate earlier in the year when he renewed his - agreed Stuart that it's a pretty involved form. I also got a phone call from the Police about 2 weeks after he submitted the renewal - it was basically a full on interview from the Police, making sure that I understood what my responsibilities were by signing the application, asking me traits about his personality, would I recognise changes in his behaviour, did he ever show signs of depression, etc, etc.

All very thorough......and I didn't mind the interview - shows they are taking it seriously.

My mates old man refereed me, he's a retired cop now, as an acting cop he couldnt.. I told him they probably won't call him. . I lied !

I haven't done one recently but my Shotgun and Firearms is to renew in February so i will be doing it December time.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

I haven't done one recently but my Shotgun and Firearms is to renew in February so i will be doing it December time.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Take it its on the one application Rob..?.. ours is..

I handed in my the Doctors section to my surgery, often wondered what he scribbled down on the notes.. guys OK, guys a lunatic ? [emoji38]..must be guys OK since this I've held a licence for donkeys years..

Latest posts

Back