shorty levers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys after some shorty levers for the s1000rr anyone tried the Chinese ones looking to pay around the ?100 mark any help much appreciated.

people will say there's no difference with Chinese stuff but I tend to disagree the amount of stuff I've seen on people's that feel sloppy after a short time tells me a different story, personally I am thinking about puig ones they look decent and are folding too, personally I'd go for longer stuff better leverage and all that with breaking, they are ?93 and look spot on

Chinese lover here. Black shorty's from china ?16, almost 3 years and 13,000 miles later, still as good as day I fitted them.

I know others have them on here, only name that springs to mind is bananaman (and i might be wrong with that)

Yup, have got them Russ but still in the box so can't comment. Bought a spare pair (originals)off fleabay before my 1st race in case they didn't turn up. BUT, you said if they didn't fit you would give me your bike so I've no doubt they will :friendly_wink:

No no no, I think I said if you weren't happy with them for ?16 I would. But the fine (super fine, to the point you didn't see it) print had a 28 day expiry clause.

I think the cheap chinese levers look cheap and the finish on them is even cheaper... Why spend so much on a S1000rr and then make it look like you got levers out of a Christmas cracker...

I has shorty pazzo levers loved the look but changed them to the longer pazzo for better leverage, especially on the clutch side

Think the idea is function over form or, for some, form over function. Depends what yr mind-set is. I'm sure some have spent so much that they could've bought an hp4 instead of keeping the s1000 if they dare total it up lol Others may not have budget or happy just to ride it as it is. :02.47-tranquillity:

I've compared mine to pazzo and titax, the look and feel is identical and others have agreed.

Horses for courses. If you want to spend that much money on a nice little engraving then get pazzo or titax, if u just want lever colour to match bike or want Shorty's get the Chinese ones.

I've compared mine to pazzo and titax, the look and feel is identical and others have agreed.

Horses for courses. If you want to spend that much money on a nice little engraving then get pazzo or titax, if u just want lever colour to match bike or want Shorty's get the Chinese ones.

dont suppose you kept the web site you got yours from?

dont suppose you kept the web site you got yours from?

Just ebay search S1000RR brake lever, sort by price and only view buy it nows, will get loads of clutch/brake sets with long, short and folding, lots of colours, all ?16 - ?20

I put Titax on mine. Doesn't help the original post but feel the need to share the love

Latest posts

Back