Short ankle boots

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
I cut about now and then on my bike with my denims on .... im thinking about a pair of short boots. Theres stacks of them on EB... some nice styles too... anyone got a pair ?

Stuart

I wear TCX X-square boots with my draggin jeans, had them a couple of years now, very comfortable on and off the bike. I've also got some Furygan Jet Sympatex boots that I wear on my GSA, they're waterproof(ish), comfortable and warm in winter but I find them a bit bulky on my S1K although I do have size 11 feet!

I can recommend the Daytona they do some very nice comfy short boots, I bought a pair of Journey XCR for touring abroad
well pleased with them

A bit left field but... I bought some helly Hansen boots about 6 years ago to use on the bike when I'm being casual. Although they are not strictly motorcycle boots they are very sturdy and the quality is superb. They provide good protection in all the key areas including the ankle. I've used them on countless rides, as well as when doing DIY heavy duty jobs here and there and they scrub up as new. Still going strong.

i bought a pair of short Alpinestar SMX3 boots for the same reason my Revit Austin jeans fit pefectly over them and the boots are fully CE cerified

A bit left field but... I bought some helly Hansen boots about 6 years ago to use on the bike when I'm being casual. Although they are not strictly motorcycle boots they are very sturdy and the quality is superb. They provide good protection in all the key areas including the ankle. I've used them on countless rides, as well as when doing DIY heavy duty jobs here and there and they scrub up as new. Still going strong.
They sound interesting Soof whats the model name ?

Stuart

Cheers for that lads ankle boots are quite popular then.

Ive bid on a pair of Sidi Vortice as my own Vortices are basically done after 6 years faithful service. Think ill still go for a pair of ankles tho for the spring..
Stuart

Stuart

Last edited:
They sound interesting Soof whats the model name ?

Stuart

Mine are the Berthed. Alex makes a good point. I take that into account when riding with them but there's no excuse for not having ATGATT. Saying that, my excuse is I use them when I'm going somewhere socially by bike and don't want to wear bike boots for the duration, which is often either lots of standing and/or walking.

Haha had to google that.. yea im with that too.. but nice sunny day cutting about locally .. be good just to shove something casual like them on.

Stuart

Last edited:
If it's just a very quick trip I might wear sturdy trainers but otherwise I just wear my regular boots with either Draggin jeans or leathers.

Woop woop.. I got that almost new pair of Sidi Vortice for 165 quid... guys had them.on twice. My vortices are 6.5 years old and are passed their best.. so ankle boots have to wait... the new Vortices are funky yellow... will totally go with my blue and white bike and grey lid..haha... I like to be different..

Stuart

Last edited:
Back