Shift Light

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavis

Reaction score
I've just had the bike its 600 mile service. Ive only ridden it about 50 miles and it seems the shift light is still coming on at the same time as when the limiter was on it . Is that right or should that have not been upped when it was serviced ?

I've just had the bike its 600 mile service. Ive only ridden it about 50 miles and it seems the shift light is still coming on at the same time as when the limiter was on it . Is that right or should that have not been upped when it was serviced ?

Hi, all you need to do ( as long as they have removed the electronic limiter, ie you can rev beyond 9k) is go into setup menu and choose the point that the light comes on and off, I have mine on at 12500 and off at 16000 but you can choose your own.

Hi, all you need to do ( as long as they have removed the electronic limiter, ie you can rev beyond 9k) is go into setup menu and choose the point that the light comes on and off, I have mine on at 12500 and off at 16000 but you can choose your own.
Thanks , will try that.

Latest posts

Back