Serious advice needed

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumpy

Reaction score
Guys I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.
The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them. ”I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the road. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my BMW S1000rr motorcycle next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike, that I noticed a patch of rust appearing! Is this something that you think could be fixed with ACF-50, I have heard it can stop rust dead and stop coming back or should I order a new part from the dealer?

?

just spray the whole thing mat black and it'll be fine , now back to the missus.... got any photos :witless:

Latest posts

Back