SC Project Slip on Silencer

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perkles

Reaction score
Slip on SC Project silencer ,stainless steel with carbon fibre end cap ,has a very tiny ding where my boot rests on it ,came off my Gen 3 :eagerness:
?250 + postage cost

20200402_201545.jpg20200402_201527.jpg

All good mate, laid up the now with a plastic sheet over it !.. still got the racefit on it I bought off you..spent a few quid on it over the winter, just need to get the greenlight off the gov't to get out.

Overhauling that ZX10 I bought in February as you no doubt know.

You seen Jimmy at all ?... I was over at his in September and bought your old Blue Lightecs off him, other than two calls I've not seen or heard from him..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Yeah will be good to see that ZX10 when it?s done. Haven?t seen or heard from Jimmy in a bit. I?ll throw him a text once this lockdown is over. I?ve been sent home from work for 12 weeks as I?m high risk. I am climbing the walls. ??

The whole things murder.. I had to get out and go to the shops today, took a detour to Greenock and had some Priest blasting on my system.. hardly any cars on the road, sunny day, shops quiet, pretty wee thing serving me in B and M who was actually funny as hell...Life was good...for an hour lol...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back