Sat nav

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Motorrad connect, cant log in or change password? Save function doesn?t light up to click on. Any ideas? Slow and capital letters please lol

Hey

I would email BMW support , here is the email address for support with the BMW connected app for motorcycles , [email protected]

Describe your issue to them & They will respond back to you usually within 24 hours.

Me too - a Carbon Interface Error, or PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair)... or my favourite thought, rarely said out loud - RTFM, where R = Read, M = Manual... you can guess the rest :)

Me too - a Carbon Interface Error, or PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair)... or my favourite thought, rarely said out loud - RTFM, where R = Read, M = Manual... you can guess the rest :)

LOL User Error.....I deal with them everyday or as we call it PICNIC
Person In Chair Not In Computer

Dont get old..... :bananahuge:

Or...... PLBKAC..... 'Problem lies between keyboard and chair' :)

Things move on though. I lecture at a University and this semester I had 3 students that have never used a mouse before! But thinking about it for the average 18 year old, they use track pads and swiping all day. The Desktop machine is dying out at home. J

Latest posts

Back