S1000rr only lasted 12 days

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splattercash

Reaction score
Had a off this morning, lost the front on some over banding bikes going to be written off

shame I only managed to clock up 1100 miles on it was enjoying the bike. Will see what happens with the insurance

Fucking ouch... I'd of been livid if I'd fucked mine after 12 days, now its 2.5 years old....ahhh who gives a shit

Just a damaged finger and a grazed forearm glad my protective clothing did it's job, it was the first off I've had in all the years riding bikes, waiting on the insurance to see what's going to happen

sorry to hear that mate! how much damage is there? I'd buy it back and track it, even if you not into track days but it back and convert to track bike and sell, might be a bit of money in it for you

It's all in the hands of the insurance now it was pretty beat up the frame was a bit marked up and not sure if the front end took a knock

as long as it's not bent, few marks is nothing, prob pick a set of forks up of eBay or something if needed, if I was you I'd speak to the company doing the estimate, find out exact damage, don't rely on insurance company,

Back