S1000RR Data Share

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brutusjv

Reaction score
Hi There,

Does anyone know of a resource, or would anyone on here be prepared to share their S1000RR data with me (happy to exchange what I have in return obviously)? For example, I am going to Outlon Park early next week, and ideally would like to gather some BMW data for most of the UK and Spanish circuits in preparation? Please let me know if there is a good resource out there, or PM me if you are happy to share data?

I don't mind the format (BMW 2d logger format, or CSV/Text file), I can work with most!

Many thanks
James

Just resurrecting this thread. Still looking for uk track data from bikes to compare against. Message me if you have something you are prepared to share.

I don't really get the idea here. It's very rider dependent - I could give you my data but I'm 9000 seconds off a decent time. So what would be the point. You turn up, learn the track then set the times and ride it your way.

I had some data logger info from last year's Almeria Circuit but lost it when i did a format of my hard drive. Would have been a little on the slow side for you mind lol

Latest posts

Back