S1000RR 2015 - Tailpack

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sockets

Reaction score
Hi there,
Any suggestions for tailpack luggage for 2015 model.
I have the OE BMW tailpack which I had on my 2012 model and fitted really well (not waterproof) but doesn't fit 2015 properly!
I have also noticed that 2015 model has 2 less luggage straps on underside of rear seat.
Any suggestions gratefully received - first trip of 2015 in May!
Sockets

I used a Kriega 30 on my 2014 to go to Barcelona and it was fine. Just make sure to protect the paint otherwise it could mark up as the rear seat isn't exactly the biggest.

Yay... that's what I have, though I've not used it yet...I've just ordered a non slip matt to use under it.
StayPut PER? Non-Slip Individual Placemat from practicalsurfaceware.com

These may help
It's the XS305 as modelled for Givi by BMW ;)
XS305_02.jpg

XS305_01.jpg

Sorry to hijack the thread but.. Anyone using the Ventura system on their 2015 bike yet?

I bought a complete set for my Street Triple a while back and just need the "L brackets" but they're not listed on the Ventura site for the 2015 model S1000, wondered if anyone with '10-'14 bikes may have a better idea?

Hi,

I have the L brackets from a 2010 model and they seem to fit my 2015 model just fine so maybw consider buying a set of brackets from a previous year?

Hope this helps

FWIW, I've just got one of these 'placemats' in a non-slip material from practical surfaceware. It should be the right size to lay over the rear seat and protect the paint from a bag. (Yet to be tested) It was ?2! + delivery.

How did the bag hold up mate? how do you attach without pillion pegs? as i have same spec thanks

Just ordered and received the Ventura L brackets and sports rack for my up coming tour. Looks sturdy and well made, going with some Kreiga bags.

Back